A neighborhood bar & beer garden in Bed-Stuy Brooklyn NY with 18 great beers on tap, cocktails, wine, and sandwiches.
Monday - Friday
4pm - 2am
Saturday & Sunday
2pm - 2am
Sun-Thur Till 11pmFri-Sat Till 1am
Mon-Fri 4pm - 7pm
✓ $2 Off 16oz Beer✓ $2 Off All wines ✓ $5 Whiskey Pours
Firestone Walker Tap Takeover01Jun 2016- 6pm -
Join us as we welcome Firestone Walker to The Wilky on Wednesday June 1st, starting at 6pm. We’re huge fans of this Paso Robles, CA brewery, and are excited to be pouring some excellent beers:
- Bretta Rose – Berliner Weisse at 5.3% ABV. This extremely rare beer is aged in French oak barrels for 6 months. 1,000lbs of local Santa Maria raspberries are then added, then aged 4 more months.
- Luponic Distortion Revolution #1 – IPA at 5.9%. We’ll have a fresh batch of this brand new IPA. The first in a series, Firestone Walker will use different experimental hops with each batch.
- Opal – Saison · 7.5% ABV Our interpretation of the rustic Wallonian Saison style is a harmonious blend of rustic grains, spicy yeast and unique sauvignon blanc tones.
- Pale 31 – American Pale Ale · 4.9% ABV Nuances of toffee and vanilla unfold across a bright, clean texture. Dry hopping establishes an assertive American hop aroma and flavor.
- Parabola– Imperial Stout at 14%. This bold beer features nuances of bourbon and tobacco aroma. Rich dark chocolate flavors meld with charred oak, dark cherry and espresso finishing smooth on the palate. Parabola is best enjoyed in moderation and is a perfect addition to chocolate desserts.
We’ll be offering FREE bottle pours (while supplies last) of one of the best Imperial Stouts in the world! Come early before it runs out.
…and more! Stay tuned for details.
- May 23, 2016
Allagash Victor & Victoria
Brewers NotesBelgian Strong Ale · 9.0% ABV · The Victor Ale was inspired by its feminine-named predecessor, the Victoria Ale. With chardonnay grapes to make the Victoria Ale unique, our brewers decided to use red chancellor grapes for the Victor. Over one hundred pounds of chancellor grapes were crushed on site and added directly to the mash. In addition to a generous portion of Pilsner malt, Victor is hopped with Fuggles and Hallertau and fermented with a wine yeast strain. With a focus on the subtle wine-like character of the grapes, the 9.0% ABV brew maintains a copper color, wine yeast influence and a medium body with a tart and spicy finish.